Sunday, November 06, 2005

Poikilocytosis


At a barbeque, I found this huge, untouched bag containing new and never-before-seen Junior Mints in different shapes, flavors, and sizes. As unparalleled propagation and expansion of the Junior Mints empire is one of my life fantasies, I hurriedly poured most of the contents of the bag onto the front of my shirt, holding the hem up to carry the loot to my car.

I asked Farhad for a Ziplock bag so that I could get the Junior Mints out of my shirt before they started melting, but he didn't have any. The only thing I could find was the Altoids box that I keep my camera in. I put the camera on the floor of the passenger seat of the car and dumped as many Junior Mints as could fit in the small, dinged-up Altoids container.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home