Thursday, April 06, 2006

The immunohematology petition

A mysterious and obviously nefarious petition was lying about in the immunohematology lab. I saw one of the technicians, a young, curly-haired man, sign and then stamp the document with a small round blue wax stamp. I knew then that he was doomed.

Word got out about the petition, and they quarantined everyone in the lab in a large conference room. The lead technician instructed us to do calisthenics, apparently to ward off bad vibes.

I was afraid of two things. One, I knew that I should tell someone about the technician that signed the petition because the lab staff were under the impression that everyone was okay, and two, I knew that if I participated in calisthenics that everyone would find out that I had duct tape on the bottom of my feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home