Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mammogram!

Mammogram machines had changed for the better. I was in a large stockroom full of these machines, and was ready to have someone teach me how to use one. No sales people were available, so I started teaching myself. I pressed a button, and an orange shock of  electricity arose from a tube, and went into the machine. I could see the orange electricity spreading in thin rivulets through the wires of the machine, and then it was over. Apparently, that was all there was to it.

I repeated this several times, and decided to leave. As I walked away, I saw many metal knobs on the right side of the machine, but didn't know what they were for. I thought it was sad that there was no one there to properly teach me how to use the machine, but I left anyway. On my way out, I glanced at several plaques and posters mounted on the walls that explained the history of mammography.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home