Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Dream Blog Lives!

The dream blog is hereby resurrected, over a year after my last post (and, alas, the breakup of Sleater-Kinney, referenced in my last dream). After perusing some of the gems in here, I'm inspired to continue posting:

1. Perez Hilton was trying to hire me to interview someone on TV. He had apparently worked with me in the past, and wanted to "see my work" again. He wanted me to wear some sort of costume that was part cape, part flowing flowery skirt. I really didn't want to do it and didn't feel qualified, but was worried about passing up a chance to be famous.

2. My hair had gotten really, really long, and I hadn't noticed. I also hadn't realized that I had giant, long streaks of red and white in my hair (circa my short, striped hair in 2002) and had forgotten about them. (I think this dream references my fear that people on Facebook think I have dyed red hair, as the picture I have up has strange lighting and makes me look more punk rock than I actually am these days).

I'm also planning on posting non-dream related items regarding my upcoming month at the Medical Examiner's office, as I'm thinking that some good storytelling (and dreams) will ensue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home