Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Austrian Dungeonmaster meets Mormon Fundamentalists meets Fargo

I was a spiritual counselor, and a troubled woman wearing five dresses invited me into her cabin for consultation. The woman’s dresses were all tank top dresses in different pastel colors, that fell over each other, such that the different lengths of the dresses overlapped in pastel. This woman reluctantly told me, very softly, that she had been seduced away from her husband by a younger woman, with whom she was now having a passionate affair. The more she talked about it, the more this woman was afraid to tell me about the relationship, and I realized that it was most likely that this woman was underage. I asked the woman directly if the girl was underage, and she didn’t say anything. Instead, she walked outside.

The perspective of the dream changed at this point. I saw an icky pockmarked older man who was this woman’s neighbor, walking over into her yard, American Beauty style, and it was clear to me at that point that he had overheard everything. I waited a minute before following the woman outside, but before I could make it into the yard, I could see tiny bits and pieces of pastel dress and bits of bloody tissue falling into a pile into the snow. I realized the man was disgusted with this woman’s lesbian, potentially illegal, infidelity, and had thrown her into the wood chipper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home