Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Some sort of messed up Logan's Run-esque 'I'm turning 30 soon' kind of dream

I was in a party in a parking lot at night. Something like an earthquake occurred and there was much chaos. Amidst the chaos a reckless driver ran over a bunch of people by mistake, killing several acquaintances in the class above me in high school, as well as the parents and sibling of a teenage boy I didn’t know. I tried to get out of there as quickly as possible, and walked by the teenage boy sitting on a wooden bench staring into space with these horrific shocked eyes. I didn’t know what to say, so I walked by silently, and felt guilty.

Later, a group of us from the party became aware that the earlier deaths were not an accident, but were the result of a madman’s methodical assassination scheme. We were walking in a pack, 'Thriller' music video style, down the street in front of my childhood home, determined to find and accost the madman, when we all turned to find him standing, dressed in black and holding a gun, behind us. He called out our birthdates one by one, and one by one, we raised our hands, and one by one, he killed us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home